Place-and-Pin Steel Edging
Give Your Landscape the Galvanized Look for Less
This edging solution is ideal for the DIYer looking for value along with a corrosion-resistant product. The thinnest in our line, this edging requires trenching for installation and has no pockets. Overlap the pieces and slide the pin over the two edging sections at the joint. Add additional pins between joints for stability.
- Made with prime steel
- Galvanized finish for corrosion resistance
- Comes in convenient 8′ lengths
- Pins loop over the rolled top for easy securing
- Use a minimum of 5 edging pins per piece (sold separately)
- Minimal overlapping needed, making it easier to calculate the correct number of pieces
- Lengths (ft.) – 4 | 7 | 8
- Thickness – 20 ga.
- Height (in.) – 4